Jam @ the Dam 2014
PASADENA – Pasadena, MD
Bumpin Uglies – Annapolis, MD
Lovebettie – Pittsburgh, PA
RaceCarBed – Baltimore, MD
Bong Hits For Jesus – Philadelphia, PA
Bond & Bentley – Baltimore, MD
The Grilled Lincolns – Baltimore, MD
Morning Fatty – Gainesville, FL
Oogee Wawa – Centereach, NY
Little Bird – Lothian, MD
The Substance – York, PA
Shrub – Columbus, OH
Tropidelic – Cleveland, OH
Skribe – Annapolis, MD
Harlot – Pittston, PA
Wise Eyes – Bowie, MD
TreeHouse! – Myrtle Beach, SC
Cheezy and the Crackers – Millville, NJ
Dale and the ZDubs – Washington, D.C.
The Knolly Moles – Frederick, MD
Higher Education – College Park, MD
Pressing Strings – Annapolis, MD
Warden – Germantown, MD
Drew Daniels – Gloucester City, NJ
Bent Knee – Boston, MA
Dave Crespo’s After Party – Boston, MA
Scarred & Dangerous Thrill Show – Pasadena, MD
Warden – Germantown, MD
Big Ox & Bullet Brak – Annapolis, MD
Eat Your Cigarettes – Exton, PA
Scars of Bourbon – Northampton, PA
Blonde Armadillo – Pasadena, MD
The Tommy McGee Band – Pasadena, MD
Aaron Flinn – Burlington, VT
The Kathy & Dan Duo – Drums, PA
The Slow Surrender – Weatherly, PA
Hung Up – Weatherly, PA
Rebel Nation – Baltimore, MD
Sirsy – Albany, NY
Harkland – Allentown, PA
Kid Felix – Laurel Springs, NJ
WaveRadio – West Chester, PA
Xtra Alltra – Wilmington, DE
Sun-Dried Vibes – RockHill, SC
Yeah Son- Pennsauken, NJ
The Great SOCIO – Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Leda – Annapolis, MD
Zach Bellas & The Company Band Washington, D.C.
Fresh Competition – Baltimore, MD
Mr. Mighty I – Columbia, MD
Suburban Sensi – Marlton, NJ
Sol Tribe – San Antonio, TX
The Good Excuses – West Chester, PA
Plantation – Philadelphia, PA
Litz – Washington, D.C.
Get ‘Em Wet – York, PA
Shane Davis – Baltimore, MD
Elwood James Band – Philadelphia, PA
Renegade Soundsystem – Cambridge, MD
Cafe LaMotta – Ellicott City, MD
SLUG – Utica, NY
Old Blue – Baltimore, MD
Feedback – Baltimore, MD
Freelance – Annapolis, MD
Leo & Cygnus – Annapolis, MD
VLMA – Ellicott City, MD
Loose Ties – Catonsville, MD
GURU PRYME – Baltimore, MD
Robbie Terracino – Weatherly, PA
Bret Staymates – Baltimore, MD
MOCK SUN- Wilkes-Barre, PA
Deva Loka -Harding, PA
Those Clever Foxes -Scranton, PA
Hypnotik Infeckted Bloodline -Scranton, PA
Harlot -Wilkes-Barre, PA
Kaleigh Baker -Colorado
The Lonlies -Everywhere, USA
Katie Kelly & The Charming Beards -Wilkes-Barre PA
Soulspitter – Kingston, PA
Troll Tribe – Baltimore, MD
Monterey – New Brunswick, NJ
Secondhand – Hagerstown, MD
Waging Wars – Hazleton, PA
Peter Kenna D -Scranton, PA
One Koast Entertainment
Slow Thinkin’ Apparel
Silver Ridge Hunting Club
Electric Frog Designs
Check out the official web site @ www.thejamatthedam.com for more information.
Jam @ The Dam Regulations and Event Suggestions
1. Gates Open @ 10am Friday July 10th and will remain open through Sunday. Campers will be allowed to leave at their leisure with a strict curfew of 5pm Sunday 7/13!
2. Music Starts @ 5pm Friday on all stages and will run to approx 2 am. Music will resume @ 12pm Saturday and run until 4 am!
3. Camping is plentiful, but spots are first come first serve.
4. Bring all and any supplies you would need for a true backwoods camping adventure. Tents, coolers, food, drink, sanitary supplies etc. there is access to running water, but there are no sinks and only one shower.
6. Port-a-Pots will be located throughout the property
7. Fishing is permitted and encouraged. Please catch and release only unless you are planning on eating the catch there.
8. SWIMMING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITTED!!!
9. Jam @ The Dam is 21+ only!
10. All alcohol is BYOB as of this date.
11. NO GLASS BEER BOTTLES. If you can get cans instead please do so. Kegs are also welcome if you choose.
12. Motorized vehicles of any kind are prohibited outside of the parking areas. Quads, golf carts, scooters etc will not be permitted on property.
13. Campfires are permitted in designated areas only. Each camping area except the lawn are has a fire ring. Please be cautious of forest fires.
14. Hotels are available online in the White Haven and Hazleton areas. There is not a discount for non-camping attendees.
15. Vendors, band merchandisers and fundraisers will be on hand selling their wares. There will be no ATM on site, so please have cash handy if you would like to make any purchases including food and drink.
16. Pets are not permitted this year due to many problems in the past years.
17. All attendees are asked to clean up their individual camping area. Please keep our land beautiful.
18. Fireworks are not permitted!!
19. Grills are permitted excepted in the Wooded Camping area. Please see the property map.
20. Normal personal conduct rules apply. Fighting of any sort will not be tolerated and will result in your removal from the festival.
21. Security and event staff are there to help you have a good time, not to prevent you from having fun. Please treat them with respect and feel free to turn to any of them for help with any issue that might arise.
22. Stages are off limits to all attendees at all times. This is a very intimate setting for a festival with easy access to the artists and stages. Please respect the artists stage space. Violators will be removed from the property. STAY OFF THE STAGES!!!
23. Band Parking and Camping areas as displayed on the map are just for that BANDS!! Please do not set up in those areas or you will be asked to move to another camping area.
24. When you park your vehicle, plan on it being parked for the remainder of your stay. While we have adequate parking, leaving and re-entering the parking area might not be the easiest of tasks. If you are planning on leaving and re-entering please park in the single day lot at Silver Ridge Hunting Club.
25. You cannot camp in the parking areas with the cars. You can camp near the cars in The Lawn Camping area. All other camping spots are about a football fields walk away from the parking area. Figure this into your planning when packing for the event.
26. The area is prone to rattlesnakes and copperheads. Please stay on paths, walkways and camping areas. This will greatly reduce you chances of an extremely dangerous encounter. DO NOT leave the fields, walkways, or designated camping areas.
27. PLEASE BRING A FLASHLIGHT! This is a wooded area with not much lighting. Use your flashlight at night for utmost safety. Other lighting devices, glow sticks and such are highly encouraged.
28. Please plan and dress appropriately for this event. The event is rain or shine. Proper attire and footwear for a day in the woods is highly suggested. Expect temperatures in the 80’s during the day and down to about 55 – 60 in the evening. Most party goers will walk over three miles throughout the day so proper footwear is essential.
29. All single day attendees must enter through and park in Silver Ridge Hunting Club.
30. The Miller family has had this beautiful land in their family for years. We are so lucky they kindly allow us to share it with them. Please respect and stay away from all houses on the property. These are their family homes and are not for use during the event. Please respect their land and help us keep it beautiful.
31. Please take care of yourself and your neighbor. Bring any health concerns immediately to the attention of someone on the event staff. Please know your party limitations and stay hydrated throughout the event. Its going to be a long day for all.
Please go to www.thejamatthedam.com for more information