DNL’s Jam @ The Dam 2013
The Jam @ The Dam is back!! Set in the Great Pocono Mountains of Northeast PA, on a beautiful 10 acre site with camping and fishing, DNL is bringing you some of the best regional bands from all across the East Coast for a great day of music and fun with the best music family on the planet!!
THIS IS THE LAST JAM @ THE DAM EVER!
The Jam @ The Dam will be back next year, but it will be in a different place with a new name.
Don’t miss your chance to be at the original Jam @ the Dam.
We will be having four full stages, with over 40 acts and late night DJ session till dawn!!
Pasadena – Baltimore, MD
Fear Nuttin Band – Boston, MA
McAlister Drive – Boston, MA
Shrub – Columbus, OH
Tropidelic – Cleveland, OH
Bumpin Uglies – Annapolis, MD
Kalob Griffin Band – Philadelphia, PA
The Grilled Lincolns – Baltimore, MD
Bond & Bentley – Baltimore, MD
Tsunami Rising – Gloucester, NJ
The Subnotics – Wilkes Barre, PA
Sweet Leda – Annapolis, MD
Dale and The ZDubs – Washington, D.C.
The Substance – York, PA
Cheezy & The Crackers – Millville, NJ
Bong Hits For Jesus – Philadelphia, PA
Sticky Long Fingers and Rusty Butter – Easton, MD
Oogee Wawa – Long Island, NY
East Coast Turnaround – Pittsburgh, PA
Memphis Hat – State College, PA
Pressing Strings – Annapolis, MD
The Baby PLEASE! – Baltimore, MD
Rebel Nation – Baltimore, MD
The Great Socio – Philadelphia, PA
The Phantom Limbs – Ocean City, MD
Minlus & McCracken – Baltimore, MD
Bishop – Baltimore, MD
Fresh Competition – Baltimore, MD
Sensible Roots – Baltimore, MD
Karissa LaRen – Anchorage, AK
The Dan & Kathy Duo – Hazleton, PA
Aaron Flinn – Burlington, VT
Skribe – Annapolis, MD
Zach Bellas – Washington, D.C.
Shawn Owen Band – Annapolis, MD
Ruckus Brown – Annapolis, MD
Sunset Villains – Hazleton, PA
Searching For Oneida – Weatherly, PA
Boiled Owls – Jim Thorpe, PA
Trouble City All-Stars – Bethlehem, PA
Brixton Saint – Wilimington, DE
Out of The Beardspace – South Jersey, NJ
The Little Mountain Band – Buffalo, NY
The Jackson Rider – Philadelphia, PA
Scarborough Side Show – Baltimore, MD
Yeah Son! – Pennsauken, NJ
The Mahlors – Doylestown, PA
This year on the Tito Juice Mountain Stage we will be introducing the DAYBREAK AFTERPARTY. From 12am – Sunrise we will feature a great lineup of DJ’s from across the region. Check out this lineup:
12am – 1am: DJ TNT x DJ CliffStarr
1am – 2am: Nixsin
2am – 3am: DJ 41Boh
3am – 4am: Doshi
4am – 5am: DJ Barely Sober
5am – Sunrise: DJ Lovething
Jam @ The Dam Regulations and Event Suggestions
1. Gates Open @ 10am Saturday July 6th and will remain open through Sunday. Campers will be allowed to leave at their leisure within reasonable limits.
2. Music Starts @ 12pm on all stages and will run to approx 2am. The Mountain stage will have a DJ until sunrise for all you late nighters.
3. Camping is plentiful, but select spots are first come first serve.
4. Bring all and any supplies you would need for a true backwoods camping adventure. Tents, coolers, food, drink, sanitary supplies etc.5. there is access to running water, but there are no sinks or showers
6. Port-a-Pots will be located throughout the property
7. Fishing is permitted and encouraged. Please catch and release only unless you are planning on eating the catch there.
8. SWIMMING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITTED!!!
9. Jam @ The Dam is 21+ only!
10. All alcohol is BYOB as of this date.
11. PLEASE refrain from any unnecessary glass contains on property. If you can get cans instead please do so. Kegs are also welcome if you chose.
12. Motorized vehicles of any kind are prohibitted outside of the parking areas. Quads, golf carts, scooters etc will not be permitted on property.
13. Campfires are permitted in designated areas only. Each camping area except the lawn are has a fire ring. Please be cautious of forest fires.
14. Hotels are available online in the White Haven and Hazleton areas. There is not a discount for non-camping attendees.
15. Vendors, band merchandisers and fundraisers will be on hand selling their wares. There will be no ATM on site, so please have cash handy if you would like to make any purchases including food and drink.
16. Dogs are permitted, but must be leashed and closely tended to by their owner. Dogs are not permitted to be tied at anytime with out their owner present. Do not leave your dog unattended.
17. All attendees are asked to clean up their individual camping area. Please keep our land beautiful.
18. Fireworks are encouraged, but will be lauched at designated times and place. Please inquire at the gate about launch instructions.
19. Grills are permitted excepted in the Wooded Camping area. Please see the property map.
20. Normal personal conduct rules apply. Fighting of any sort will not be tolerated and will result in your removal from the festival.
21. Security and event staff are there to help you have a good time, not to prevent you from having fun. Please treat them with respect and feel free to turn to any of them for help with any issue that might arise.
22. Stages are off limits to all attendees at all times. This is a very intimate setting for a festival with easy access to the artists and stages. Please respect the artists stage space. Violators will be removed from the property. STAY OFF THE STAGES!!!
23. Band Parking and Camping areas as displayed on the map are just for that BANDS!! Please do not set up in those areas or you will be asked to move to another camping area.
24. When you park you vehicle, plan on it being parked for the remainder of your stay. While we have adequate parking, leaving and re-entering the parking area might not be the easiet of tasks.
25. You cannot camp in the parking areas with the cars. You can camp near the cars in The Lawn Camping area. All other camping spots are about a football fields walk away from the parking area. Figure this into your planning when packing for the event.
26. The area is prone to rattlesnakes and copperheads. Please stay on paths, walkways and camping areas. This will greatly reduce you chances of an extremely dangerous encounter.
27. PLEASE BRING A FLASHLIGHT! This is a wooded area with not much lighting. Use your flashlight at night for utmost safety. Other lighting devices, glow sticks and such are highly encouraged.
28. Please plan and dress appropriately for this event. The event is rain or shine. Proper attire and footwear for a day in the woods is highly suggested. Expect temperatures in the 80’s during the day and down to about 55 – 60 in the evening. Most party goers will walk over three miles throughout the day so proper footwear is essential.
29. The Miller family has had this beautiful land in their family for year. We are so lucky they kindly allow us to share it with them. Please respect and stay away from all houses on the property. These are their family homes and are not for use during the event. Please respect their land and help us keep it beautiful.
30. Please take care of yourself and your neighbor. Bring any health concerns immediately to the attention of someone on the event staff. Please know your party limitations and stay hydrated throughout the event. Its going to be a long day for all.
Jam At The Dam
88 Miller Lane, Weatherly, Pennsylvania 18255